Wednesday 13 April 2011

curl up and dye

Brightly colored hair just keeps popping up! Usually included on the cobrasnake website, then on the Jeremy Scott A/W 11 runway, then 'Bleach Salon London' was featured both in British Vogue April 2011 and on nylon.com for specializing in luxury pop colors. I am very tempted by the trend, as a teenager I always used to mess with coloring my hair - blue and pink having been my preferred experiments. Now at the age of 21 I feel that I may be too old. Alas, I can celebrate the trend in this blog post, with examples of my favorite styles. Enjoy. 
Sky Ferreira at the Scre4m screening last night at the Crosby hotel.
Jessie Jo with godmother Cher 
Jeremy Scott A/W 2011
Wildfox Couture Spring 2011 Campaign
Peaches Geldof
Pixie Geldof for Bleach London
Pink dip-dye (my fave)
Links

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome! I see you love Jeremy Scott!Me too!
    I bought my doc martins used on Ebay so they were already molded and comfy. I think it takes about 1 year for your docs to mold into your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to dye my hair multiple colors so incredibly bad. something so delightfully daring and lovely at the same time...loved this post chere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this type of hairstyle can look fabulous if done right, but it's a slippery slope into awful... I absolutely love it on Jessie Joe, and the pink dip-dye is amazing. But Sky Ferreira and Peaches Geldof both just look like they did some sloppy messing about with koolaid. I think I'm still on the fence- probably wouldn't try it myself ;)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to do something like the last one so terribly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. im loving theses hair styles great blog -post my have to try it!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love these! bright coloured hair looks so gorgeous, i'm desperate for pink or purple but just don't think i could pull it off! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos! All the hair on all the girls look amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete