Wednesday 26 January 2011

sky ferreira

This girl has sick style. She has been featured in Nylon, Dazed & Confused, Interview and Jalouse for good reason. Her music, although a little too poppy for my taste, has its charms. Happy Dre and her cover of Miike Snow's cult anthem Animal is climbing up my iTunes most played list. Unfortunately her album release has been pushed back to later in the year but until then a lot of her material is floating around the internet. At the tender age of 18 she may very well be my youngest style icon, with her nineties grunge exterior and sea of wavy golden locks far surpassing any other cobrasnake girl that Mark can spit out. Step aside Atlanta de Cadenet.



5 comments:

  1. uuuugh, such hair envy! i've never heard of her before, but i quite like miike snow, so i'm downloading her cover of it now (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes awesome! I need inspiration from her!

    Yours, Elizabeth.
    www.misselizabethgracie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog - it's always great to hear people's opinions! :)
    I love Sky's unkempt look!
    I'm now following!

    Bex xox

    http://sucker-for-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her style :)
    And thank you so much for following my blog!

    www.captainawkward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hair! How do I get waves like that??

    ReplyDelete